My baby has jaundice and one of the causing factors may be hypothydrosim! We are at the hospital waiting for blood work. What should I do?

Congenital Hypo- Thyroidism is an inborn error of metabolism treated by pediatric endocrinologists with daily oral thyroid hormone supplement beginning in the 1st few mos. Of life & maintained so that the child grows well & develops typical intelligence. Attention & learning problems can still occur, so follow through with the referral to your state's early intervention program to monitor development.
See below. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.