I have been on morphine for 2 yrs and have runout I am in withdraw how can I releive some of the discomfort?

Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Addictionologist

It takes more than managing the acute withdrawal symptoms to manage addiction.
There are several ambulatory treatment options . Discuss with your docotor which one is best for you.

In brief: Addictionologist

Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Dr. Ravi Srivastava
Dr. Gregg Albers
Most of the medications to help withdrawal are prescriptions. To overcome this addiction you will need a supportive program and education. Suboxone is an excellent way, impatient or outpatient to help you with the withdrawal. Calling a treatment program will also be a good source of information.
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal

In brief: See your doctor

See your doctor to obtain replacement drug to control pain/withdrawl symptoms and gradually withdraw from morphine.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Satinder Aggarwal
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine