I feel my vision is funny I have a pressure around my eyes under and above and slight pains in my eyes every now and again also dizziness! sinus?

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Need evaluation

Our symptoms are too broad to really know exactly what is going on.
Sinusitis can cause pressure. Need a complete eye exam!

In brief: Need evaluation

Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. Alan Jackson
Dr. David Chandler
Ophthalmology

In brief: Could be sinus

There are sinuses below, above, inside and behind the eyes / orbits, so sinus infection or congestion can cause symptoms around the eyes.
However, it is unusual for sinus problems to affect the vision, and there are ocular problems that can give the same type of aching symptoms as sinus disease. So, it would be good to have an eye exam to rule out potential ocular causes.

In brief: Could be sinus

Dr. David Chandler
Dr. David Chandler
Dr. Eric Weisman