I eat soap and wanted to know what risks im taking I love the taste and I've been doing it 4 a long time now?

In brief: Depends on amount
Soap is not designed to be eaten but does dissolve in wet locations, so likely will cause bodily damage, depending on the amount eaten per day, the duration of the habit, and the type of chemicals in the soap.
The eating of non-food items is not "normal", so should be evaluated by a primary care doctor. Referral to a psychologist or psychiatrist may help, if one is unable to stop eating objects.

In brief: Depends on amount
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: It's not good for u
Soap can cause deficiencies of a number of important nutrients, including all the fat soluble vitamins (a, d, e and k).
Pica, which is the medical name for eating non-food substances (ice, dirt, clay etc.) can be a symptom of other problems - both physical and mental. You should see your health care provider for a complete evaluation.

In brief: It's not good for u
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Keegan Duchicela