Help me to find a way to relieve my tension depression etc., ?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Several things

On your own you can increase your exercise, be sure you're eating healthy foods, and getting enough rest.
Practices such as yoga can help. You can also see your physician for an evaluation of this tension and depression, to make sure no medical illnesses are contributing to it. Psychotherapists can help you with your specific issues, and psychiatrists can prescribe medicines if needed.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Therapy & self help

There are self help ways to deal with depression ad tension, but therapy is needed depending on the degree of depression.
I would recommend seeing a psychiatrist or psychologist for an evaluation first to determine the best treatment for you.

In brief: Therapy & self help

Dr. Fred Gallo
Dr. Fred Gallo