Hand is swollen, painful, sometimes much colder than the rest of body. I also have pains shooting from little finger almost to elbow. Wrist hurts too.

See doctor ASAP. The coldness of the hand and the pain are worrisome for a blood clot or narrowing of one of the arteries either problem can be very serious. Sometimes, nerve entrapment or spasm in a blood vessel can do this. Get it checked out soon.
Seek med attn. Seek medical attention. Assuming you did not have a mechanism of injury, a vascular vs rheumatologic cause needs to be evaluated.