Please try to convince me for reasons to see a pshycologist? I have a tremor that started spontaneously and hasn't stopped for 6 months.

Specialist. Without details, if it is "only" about a tremor, then it is likely a psychiatrist you mean to see--this is a physician with specialized training in disorders of the function of the brain. (a psychologist has a phd, but does not prescribe medicines or do certain kinds of testing.) this evaluation would usually follow after being seen by a neurologist (also a physician, who treats nerve and brain).