Help me please! I'm quiting smoking for my resolution is there any way I can make sure I don't start back up?

Cold turkey. As far as quitting without any nicotine replacement, the cold turkey method is great. But plan it ahead of time. Pick a quit date in advance, maybe a meaningful date like a birthday or holiday, and gather people who are aware of your attempt that you can call upon for moral support if you start to falter. Good luck!!
Environment. Throw out the ash trays, air out the house; let no one smoke in the house or the car. Learn stress reduction technques. Use combo of essential oils of lavender, peppermint and orange breathed three times daily plus whenever you feel agitated or the smoking urge www.Medacpc.Com.
Quitting smoking. is not easy, but you can do it. Talking with your doctor about your physical and emotional concerns can help you find the best way for you to quit. Good luck!
No guarantees. Tobacco addiction can result in smoking again even after years of not smoking. There are many behavioral and medical aids to help one stop smoking. Just keep at it and if you have a slip don't think less of yourself...Rather think more of yourself and do all you can to stop smoking. Asking for help is always a good idea and you already did this..So you are well on your way. Opas.Us/handouts.