Crap in my life is building up and overwhemling me, is it that bad to drink the pain away, just this once?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: YES

Because it is too easy and will not be this once.
It will become a habit and give you even more "crap" later. Get to a counselor and a life coach. Learn how to prioritize and simplify your life. Learn conflict resolution. These are skills to learn that will help you turn all that "crap" into fertilizer to a better and more rewarding life.

In brief: YES

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. James Rotchford
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Just once

The problem with using alcohol for such issues is that it is rarely just once.
If you drink regularly have you ever considered that your relationship with alcohol or other drugs might be part of the problems you are having.?

In brief: Just once

Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. James Rotchford
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine