Can anyone tell me please, is there any good but cheap websites to buy Xanax (alprazolam) without a prescription?

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: NO!

Xanax (alprazolam) is a controlled substance and only available by prescription; any website selling this without a prescription would be in violation of federal law and subject to prosecution.

In brief: NO!

Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Xanax (alprazolam) online

Online pharmacies, but you still need a prescription.

In brief: Xanax (alprazolam) online

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: If you buy online

If you buy this online -- outside a regular pharmacy and without a physician's prescription -- you have no guarantee of receiving the correct product.
They could send you anything and call it "xanax (alprazolam)." as my colleague indicates, xanax (alprazolam) is a controlled drug, and is legally available only by prescription.

In brief: If you buy online

Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine