I have serious discoloration under my eyes because minocycline. It's pitch black. Is there any way to treat this? It has impaired by life in every

Discoloration. The dark discoloration is not likely due to the medication. Try cool compresses, artificial tears, allergy meds, improve hydration, increase sleep, and reduce alcohol intake/stress. If no improvement, you can try makeup concealer, laser skin therapy, dermal filler or other therapies. See an eye doctor.
See reference. See this reference: www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/19595269 skin pigmentation is a well known side effect of minocycline, and there are different types of pigmentation. Some types resolve on their own. Generally, treatment involves early recognition, discontinuation of the drug, sun protection, and laser for persistent pigmentation.