Had femoral hernia surgery a year ago recently was carrying my dauther and felt something pop and cause a lot of pain now there is another bulge.

New bulge ?hernia. I would recommend having a general surgeon check you to see if you have developed a recurrent hernia.
See MD ASAP. With a history of tissue weakness that led to a hernia, and with current symptoms seem to be associated to carrying weight, it must be assumed that another herniation has occurred. Do not wait, as the bulge would indicate the hernia has been breached by important structures, and that could lead to strangulation and loss of oxygen to that tissue. Good luck!