What are the chances of having a seizure on wellbutrin (bupropion) while drinking? I've taken it b4, but I'm on a lot of meds for thyroid, bp, cholesterol, depression, mood & sleep. I'm on it to quit smoking.

How much alcohol. Alcohol withdrawal seizures do not happen in social drinkers. If you are drinking enough that you are worried about seizures, then you are drinking too much. Bupropion does lower seizure threshhold. In addition, alcohol worsens depression and raises blood pressure. Talk with your prescribing doctor(s) about it, and get help. Nicotine replacement might be better than wellbutrin (bupropion) for you.
Wellbutrin (bupropion) I would not advise u to drink while on wellbutrin (bupropion), (bupropion) due to increase risk of seizures, depending on dose of wellbutrin (bupropion) u r on.
Don't drink. Wellbutrin (bupropion) lowers seizure threshold more than any other psychiatric medications, so be careful especially if you are on many medications.