Hi I think I have yeast infection on my penis head how do I cure it I'm so scare?

See your doctor. Men are less likely to get yeast infection but they can.There is itching , dryness and head of penis skin may be cracked, sometime it can also cause blisters, these can break open. Use over the counter antifungal cream like Monistat twice daily, avoid having sex with your partner and have her treated retract your foreskin if it is present and clean thoroghly/keep dry prescription rx like Diflucan (fluconazole) tabl.