What have you found to be the most effective way to wean yourself off of television?

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine

In brief: I haven't

I watch a limited number of shows - the news, jeopardy, a few shows (ncis, big bang theory) and a few series (game of thrones, the newsroom).
If your tv use is excessive to you, you need other activities, like reading, doing crossword puzzles, physical activity including exercise, long walks. Develop some hobbies and find others with similar interests.

In brief: I haven't

Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr

In brief: ReDirection

Pick one hour per day that you like.
The rest of the time find something enjoyable and productive to take up the free time. Keep your mind and body busy with productive things to feel good about yourself.

In brief: ReDirection

Pick one hour per day that you like.
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr
Dr. Johnnie Strickland Jr