Why do I feel numbness on my hands or fingers?

In brief: Carp tunnel syndrome

Numbness of the hands can be due to carpal tunnel syndrome/or nerve damage at the wrist, especially if you spend a lot of time on the computer. It is also can be due to radiculopathy/or nerve damage around the spine.
Polyneuropathy is also a possibility. It is very important that you see neurologist and have a few tests done, especially emg, electromyography.

In brief: Carp tunnel syndrome

Dr. Tatyana Gitlevich
Dr. Tatyana Gitlevich
Dr. Payam Rafat
Podiatry

In brief: Many possibilities

Numbness can occur from various reasons.
Some potential causes include vitamin deficiency, nerve damage, nerve compression, alcohol over consumption, side effects of different medications, or as a result of different systemic medical conditions such as diabetes. Get evaluated by a professional to determine the diagnosis. Treatment is based on the diagnosis.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Payam Rafat
Dr. Payam Rafat