What can I do if erectile disfunction occure after 9 days intake of 20mg famotidine? Can solve this problem by discont. This drug? After how many days

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Stop Famotidine

Even though Erectile dysfunction has been reprted in patients taking Famotidine.
But in the study they found the same number who were not taking famotidine and just placebo also had ED.In your case here your ED started after you started taking this drug.I will stop the drug and your problem will be solved in 2to 3 days.Famotidine has half life of 2.5 to 3.5 hours.So most of the drug will be out of

In brief: Stop Famotidine

Dr. Andrea Brand