I'm 32 male, have recently developed a indent/crease in my head. Starts just behind my hairline, runs front to back about 2 inches long.?

See your doctor. This problem can only be solved by seeing your doctor and being evaluated face-to-face. After a thorough examination, your doctor should be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.