Red flat pea sized, non painful lesion on roof of mouth. I get them quite regularly?

Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: See oral surgeon

I would see the oral surgeon for this.
Could be blocked gland, or herpes, but these would be painful. Might require a biopsy to correctly diagnose. Do not ignore -- see the oral surgeon right away.

In brief: See oral surgeon

I would see the oral surgeon for this.
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Needs personal look

That is a good description but there is no way to diagnose the lesions without personally examining you.
See a dentist who can actually see the lesion when you have it and give you an accurate diagnosis. Besides, merely giving you a list of possibilities will not help you in any way even if we guessed right, which would be highly doubtful.

In brief: Needs personal look

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler