I'm wanting to have a child, am I able to conceive if my period comes every 3 months instead of mont?

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
You are able, but it might take you a longer time than if you have periods every month.
You might want to check into why you only have a period this often. It can be normal for a woman , but it is not typical.

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Maybe
Since you didn't give your age or anything else about yourself i can only say 'maybe.
' depending on the other facts your chances could be anywhere from very good-to-very poor. If you'd like to share more information i can give more specifics, or any good ob-gyn can help you.

In brief: Maybe
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Cindy Juster