How long will I have to stay in the hospital after robotic da vinci hysterectomy?

Generally < 24 hours. I do a lot of robotic surgery. I find that most patients can go home later that day (about 4 to 6 hours after surgery) or the following morning. Once a woman is able to get up and walk around a bit, urinate, and keep a little food and liquid down, she is usually ready for discharge. Because robotic surgery involves only "key-hole" incisions, the majority of patients recover much more quickly.
It Depends. Your best answer is for you to ask your surgeon what it typical for his patients. There are many variables, how healthy and fit you are, how routine or not routine your surgery is. Each operation like this is going to have the normal range of human variation. An exceptional patient could have surgery in the early morning and go home later that same day. Some might have to stay 2, 3, or 4 days.
Hysterectomy. Your hospital stay is usually just one night. In fact, some people will even go home the same day. There are also a percentage of people that will stay longer than one night. On average though, one night.
Short stay. Usually patients are home the same day or the next day after a robotic hysterectomy.
Short stay. Many women can go home within a few hours of a robotic hysterectomy. Some women will require longer and may need to stay overnight. Almost all will have a lower risk for complications and will recover quicker than with abdominal, vaginal, and/or other laparoscopic routes of surgery.