What can I do if my 8mo. Old needs a second scabies treatment but he has developed a bad rash since the first treatment?

See below. Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.