I've been having this weird feeling in my throat. I feel like my tongue is swelling up in the back and i'm have a hard time breathing. What is that?

In brief: Hard to say...

... But a swelling of the tongue and difficulty breathing can become life threatening very, very quickly.
It could be an allergic reaction, could be something else. If you have difficulty breathing you should seek care in the closest er asap.

In brief: Hard to say...

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Scott Diede
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Allergic reaction?

Is someone with you? I am concerned this sounds like the beginning of a severe allergic reaction.
Did you eat anything or take any meds recently? If you are having a hard time breathing and it feels like your throat is closing off, you need to call 911. If you have an epi pen, use it. It is better to be safe than sorry.

In brief: Allergic reaction?

Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Scott Diede
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology