I am constantly dehydrated. Gatoraid doesn't help. My sugar is high, my dr refered me to a diabetes dr, but i don't see them till feb. ?

Dr. Arthur Rein

In brief: Water is best

Diabetes can cause dry mouth, especially when the sugar is high.
Gatorade has sugar in it, so it is not a good choice for you. In fact, it is probably pushing your sugar higher, which, as i said, makes for a drier mouth. Rehydrate with water, avoid concentrated sugars of all types. Remember, there is a lot of sugar in fruit juice and soda, too.

In brief: Water is best

Dr. Arthur Rein
Dr. Arthur Rein
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Your high sugar

Leaks into urine, drawing excess fluids- can in deed dehydrate you and your using worst liquid-gatorade is sweet! must go to strict no simple sugar= no sweet diet see my diet in my health tap health files drink lots of liquids but not sweet/ not alcohol.

In brief: Your high sugar

Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. Stanley Schwartz
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine