How can I go about treating so many issues at once: lyme, candida, interstitial cystitis, high blood uric acid and urine protein, hypothyroidism, etc.

Holistic approach. Unraveling multiple issues is complex & a bit like a game of pick up sticks- you need to be careful about the order. Lyme & candida may be the cause of ic, but it may be necessary to detox heavy metals to treat those. Antibiotics for lyme can aggravate candida.It's best to start with basic support- balance hormones, detox, correct nutrient deficiencies.I advise working with a skilled holistic doc.
Multiple issues. When treating patients with multiple issues you need to unravel the picture and find the dominate cause. You begin attacking one thing at a time. A lot of items are associated with other things and the result of other disease processes, so when you correct the underlying cause you can fix other symptoms. For instance high uric acid can be from inflammation caused by candida -.