3 months ago I fractured my 5th metatarsal on X-ray it still looks broken. Still in a boot. I've seen four different and four different thoughts. Still uncomfertable. How long could this take to heal?

Varies. It varies based upon where it is broken on the metatarsal. One type of fracture of the 5th metatarsal is known as a jones fracture and is notoriously hard to get to heal, even to the point we will often fix them early with a screw just to get it taken care of quicker.
Depends on location . Depends what part of the 5th met was fractured. If it was a jones fracture the healing can take a very long time and may even need a bone growth stimulator.
Fracture take 6-8 we. It is very hard to heal the 5th metatarsal bone fracture , if the fracture in the base what we call jones fracture, is the area low blood supply it will take 6-8 weks, in a cast below knee, if still not heal then orif surgery.
6 to 8 weeks. For a healthy individual, bone normally takes 6-8 weeks to heal. Delayed healing can occur in some instances. In the 5th metatarsal, a fracture known as a jones fracture is notorious for healing issues due to poor blood supply in the area. There are devices called bone stimulators which have to shown to speed up bone healing which might be an option for you in the future.