Is there such thing as 'the smart pill' if so, how does it work? I'm dyslexic and I really need help with this sort of thing as I'm always behind..

No such thing. I would recommend you see your pcp and get an evaluation. You may need to be referred for some psychometric testing to determine all of the issues with learning you may have. Then, after study and review, you may need some medications to help you to concentrate and some therapies to help you better learn, read and comprehend.