Used to sunbathe so needed some 'work done'--bleph and little laser. Now have flat spot like ak in inner corner of eye. Who to see? Derm? Plastic? Ent

Opththalmologist. A better option would be an ophthalmologist.
See a MOHs Surgeon. If the skin lesion is biopsied as a skin cancer i would recommend seeing a fellowship trained mohs micrographic surgeon (www.Mohscollege.Org). This will ensure that the cancer is removed with the least amount of skin & with the highest cure rate. The post-mohs defect then can be repaired either by the mohs surgeon or oculoplastic surgeon depending on the extent and complexity of the repair needed.