Endometrial ablation a month ago. Bleeding after non penetration stimulation, why?

Dr. David Adler

In brief: Bleed after ablation

An endometrial ablation is done to reduce your menses to a normal flow.
About 40% of women have no menses after the procedure, depending on the type of ablation. That being said, it is typical to spot, stain or discharge for up to 6 weeks. Finally you should wait to see how you are doing at 3 months, before considering the procedure a failure. Hope this helps!

In brief: Bleed after ablation

Dr. David Adler
Dr. David Adler
Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Call the doc who did

Abaltion as that doc knows your case, u can have some bleeding as all of the endometrium may not be scarred down yet, it should not be heavy, if u were my pt and I do ablations in office i would see u for an exam and do an ultrasound to see how the endometrium looks.

In brief: Call the doc who did

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham