Why do I have unusual stomach pains in my upper abdominal area? It doesn't hurt when i workout and shower. I took prevacid (lansoprazole) but the pain continued.

Dr. John Moy
Podiatry

In brief: Salt

You are salt deficient.
Sea salt is what is best for you not table salt. You are too young to be on Prevacid (lansoprazole). Prevacid (lansoprazole) is for temporary use only. I hope that you are not taking it for more than 30 days. You may use up to a tsp of Sea salt a day. Taste the upper part of your arm when you sweat. If it is not salty than you are salt deficient.

In brief: Salt

You are salt deficient.
Dr. John Moy
Dr. John Moy
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine