I have an abnormal want for a baby for as long as I can remember. I have even done extreme acts to do so. Who can I go to for help overcoming this?

See your doctor. This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.
Seek counseling. In addition to talking to a medical doctor to rule out medical problems, in general, when people recognize and disclose that a particular desire is abnormally strong and causing them to do extremen, risky, or potentially dangerous things, it's the first step to getting help. Seeking an experienced clinical psychologist in addition to talking to one's physician would be very important.