What does it mean when baby has spot on his heart n all test came back normal?

Dr. Andrew Alexander
In brief: More info needed.
Why was an investigation done on the heart? What testing saw an abnormality.
What is meant by spot? Testing neonates for heart issues only occurs after something is found, so there is more to this question than meets the eye. Most newborn heart issues are based upon abnormal anatomy (congenital heart disease). If the anatomy is normal, that is helpful. Talk with your doctor!

In brief: More info needed.
Dr. Andrew Alexander
Dr. Andrew Alexander
Dr. Syed Masood
I agree with Dr.Alexander.
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Pediatrics - Cardiology
In brief: Spot
This isn't making sense.
If the whole heart tests are normal then they should not make any comment about a spot

In brief: Spot
This isn't making sense.
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Howard Gollup
In brief: Ask4more description
I do not know what is meant by a "spot on the heart".
(sometimes doctors use non-medical terms to try to describe things that are descriptive to non-medical people, but not necessarily meaningful to healthcare providers). I would ask for a more medical description. I do wonder if they are referring to something seen overlying the heart on xray, not connected to the heart at all? Just a thought....

In brief: Ask4more description
Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Howard Gollup
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology