My ecgs show perfect heart function. In most recent one, heart still perfect but left ant. Hemiblock is present? Can this occur innocently and how?

Possibly. Lafb is however more commonly associated with a problem. It can be seen in approximately 4% of cases of acute myocardial infarction (heart attack). I'm assuming your not having a eart attack at ths moment. It also associated with hypertensive heart disease, aortic valvular disease, cardiomyopathies, and degenerative fibrotic disease of the cardiac skeleton. Go get checked out.
Can be benign. A left anterior hemiblock on an electrocardiogram means that one branch of the heart's conduction system is blocked. This often occurs without associated symptoms. It may be caused by scarring of the heart's electrical conduction system and does not necessarily imply a more serious underlying problem.