I'm 35, 125lbs, & can't control my fibromyalgia pain. How might treatments vary among specialists? Dr/clinic recommendations? I can fly anywhere in us.

Fix the cause. Fibromyalgia is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults. These factors impact your immune system and can lead to pain and inflammation. You need to work with an experienced doctor to fix all of these metabolic problems. Www. Mdwellnessmd. Com.
Hard to answer. Cannot really answer specifically without knowing what meds you have tried and what doses you reached. Each fm patient is different. Have you had a sleep study?
See a Rheumatologist. Each patient with fms is unique and hence the treatment regimen - usually more than one agent - in addition to non-pharmacologic therapies should be tailoered accordingly.