I'm 35, 125lbs, & can't control my fibromyalgia pain. How might treatments vary among specialists?Dr/clinic recommendations?I can fly anywhere in us.

Dr. Michael Rothman

In brief: Fix the cause

Fibromyalgia is a multifactorial consequence of hormonal, immune system and nervous system dysfunction resulting from genetic predispositions and dietary and environmental insults.
These factors impact your immune system and can lead to pain and inflammation. You need to work with an experienced doctor to fix all of these metabolic problems. Www. Mdwellnessmd. Com.

In brief: Fix the cause

Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Michael Rothman
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Hard to answer

Cannot really answer specifically without knowing what meds you have tried and what doses you reached.
Each fm patient is different. Have you had a sleep study?

In brief: Hard to answer

Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Mark Jaffe
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: See a Rheumatologist

Each patient with fms is unique and hence the treatment regimen - usually more than one agent - in addition to non-pharmacologic therapies should be tailoered accordingly.

In brief: See a Rheumatologist

Dr. Mark Jaffe
Dr. Mark Jaffe
Dr. Vikram Patel