I have been suffering from chronic sinuses for a year. My doctor has put me on different antibiotic steroid nose spray now surgery. What else is there?

Office based procedu. For chronic conditions that have failed medical therapy, many ENT doctors can offer office-based procedures to help open up clogged airways or open up trapped sinuses. I offer in-office turbinate reduction and balloon sinuplasty with excellent success for these subset of patients.
Discuss options. This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it.