After eating I get really hot and sweaty and I feel like I am going to pass out. It has been going on for a few months but lately it has been gettin?

Dr. Paul Cohen

In brief: Get it examined...

The symptoms you are describing can be from a few different causes and should be further evaluated by your physician.
..As some of them can be severe. My watch words are always "anything lasting more than 5 days" should be checked out certainly apply to your question.

In brief: Get it examined...

Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Complicated

I suspect you are having vasodepressor episodes.
This is a neurologically mediated reaction which causes the heart to slow, blood vessels to dilate, BP to fall resulting is nausea, lightheaddedness, sweating and passing out or dizziness. You need an extensive investigation of your digestive tract and heart's reflexes to discover the cause.

In brief: Complicated

Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Have a glucose tolerance test done to make sure your blood sugars are not dropping. Best wishes.
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine