Would heart problem show up on ekg, blood work or xray had all of them done good results doctors says its anxiety. Headaches, both legs tingly, faint?

Usually. First, the chance that a 25 y/o would have a heart attack is very small. Making a diagnosis is a combination of detailed history physical exam and selected tests. For heart disease family history and risk factor analysis are very important. Can these tests be negative and miss something? Yes but a 25 y/o with all neg tests the chance is very small. If you are still concerned then get 2nd opinion.