I am constantly ill, I have asthma and every 6 weeks i'm ill with something new. Especially what seems to be coughs, bronchitis, chest, what's wrong?

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Several things

This is one of those problems where a visit to your doctor is necessary to figure out what's going on.
Only after a thorough evaluation, including examination and possibly labs and other tests, can your doctor correctly diagnose you and treat you effectively.

In brief: Several things

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Sparacino
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Many possibilities

Asthma is manifest as frequent cough, wheeze, shortness of breath or chest tightness.
When asthma is difficulty to control or frequent illnesses occur, the considerations to think about are abpa (fungal sensitivity), vasculitis like churg-strauss, and even immune deficiency. Agree with thorough evaluation by chest specialist.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology