How can I get relief of pain of fibromayalgia I have cramps in my back.I am taking venlax 35 &lyrica?

Dr. Betty Keller
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Get Evaluated

Get evaluated to make sure your symptoms are from fibromyalgia and not some other medical condition.
Heat, stretching, gentle exercise, massage, acupuncture, physical therapy and meditation can all help ease pain. Eating a whole food mainly plant based diet and supplements like calcium and magnesium can help as well. Ask your doctor about supplements that can help ease your pain, and make sure to get plenty of sleep.

In brief: Get Evaluated

Dr. Betty Keller
Dr. Betty Keller
David Miller

In brief: OMM

Many people with fibromyalgia are able to see their pain reduced and gain more functionality as a result of osteopathic manipulative medicine as delivered from the hands of a skilled osteopathic physician (do).
Particularly useful seems to be the relatively new modality called the fascial distortion model. I would recommend that you seek out such a do and see what they can do for you.

In brief: OMM

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Paul Cohen
I agree; you might also want to try yoga...or some guided imagery therapy so you can out "think" your pain.
Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Fibromyalgia

See your doctor to determine if the back pain is fibromyalgia or something else and then treat the cause.
Meanwhile mild exercise, stretching, yoga may help. Healthy diet, no smoking, and keep alcohol at minimum. Use meditation. Hot baths may help. Try to get 8 hours sleep.

In brief: Fibromyalgia

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Eric Weisman