Neck pain from kidneys stones?

No relationship. Kidney stones certainly cause horrible pain in flank and lower abdomen, but do NOT affect neck function or symptoms.
Unlikely. Kidney stone blocking flow of urine causes severe sharp pain which radiates from back to the groin region. Your neck pain is likely muscular but not from kidney stones.
Probably not. There are several joints and intervertebral discs in the neck. These can wear out over time leading to pain. Degeneration of the joints or discs can cause neck pain, headaches, and shoulder pain. You can also get neck pain from a muscle strain. In some cases pain in the left side of the neck could be related to your heart so be sure to see you physician.