What are some tips for coping if I am embarrassed about my big belly?

Dr. Ian Taras
In brief: Celebrate it
The big belly may be most embarrassing during the middle (2nd trimester) because it almost looks like you're simply gaining a lot of weight and so you become self-conscious.
As you get to the last 2 months, it is so big that there is no mistaken that you're pregnant. Celebrate it! speaking of celebrate... Go google celebrity pregnant belly images and check out how they look.

In brief: Celebrate it
Dr. Ian Taras
Dr. Ian Taras
Dr. Bradford Romans
In brief: You can try
Wearing loose fitting clothes, dark to black colors are slimming, and no stripes/plaids.
To really address the problem, see your doctor to rule out any metabolic causes for your elevated weight and then follow their advice on proper diet and exercise.Shoot for 4-6 lb wt loss a month. Best of luck.

In brief: You can try
Dr. Bradford Romans
Dr. Bradford Romans