I have a huge bump on the outside of my vagina. It hurts when I touch it. It is located on the on the side between my leg?

Needs care now. Sounds like an abcess, perhaps a Bartholin's cyst. Go get it looked after, now at an er, unless your physician has sunday office hours. Skin infections usually respond to heat and antibiotics, and often need timely incision and drainage (i & d).