I want to know if i may have a brain anyuerism. I couldn't afford to get the MRI i was supposed to, and now my symptoms are getting worse. Help!

In brief: Which symptoms?

Why is there an idea that an aneurysm is even present? Were you told that bad headaches occurring sporadically were due to aneurysm, because that is not a real relationship.
Many aneurysms are congenital berry, and unless quite large, do not rupture. Why should you pay a month's wages for an MRI unless your exam is abnormal and points to structural mass? Get a second opinion.

In brief: Which symptoms?

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology