Are there any ways to treat eye floaters?

Floaters & Treatment. Although they are a nuisance and bad in that way, floaters are little more than an annoyance for most people. They result from natural changes that occur in the vitreous gel of the eye. Most important is that new floaters or flashes deserve to be looked at by an eye specialist as well. Treatment is limited to laser vitreolysis or vitrectomy, both of which have pro's and con's.
Yes. Most floaters go away or become insignificant over time. Occasionally they stay, and can be removed with surgery or with laser treatment. There are not many surgeons who perform these surgeries! http://www.2020vision.Com/floaters.Html.