Older daughter likes drs/dentists who are nice with pretty offices younger one wants smart ones experienced with elders. Which is right for me at 90?

Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Age40-65
Drs dental or medical are human beings.
No body is perfect all the time. Beauty is not necessarily associated with wisdom or viceversa. There are professionals that are more experienced in certain diseases or more experienced in certain procedures even inside of each specialist. My bias is that medical professionals age 40- 65 are at the top of their carrees.

In brief: Age40-65
Drs dental or medical are human beings.
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Pedro Hernandez
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics
In brief: Check them out
Go see them both.
Get a "feel" for the place and for the doctors. Level of care ini both offices is probably high, but go where you are comfortable. It's your decision to make.

In brief: Check them out
Go see them both.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. John Thaler
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: Older
Likely your needs will be better served with the older dentists who have more experience with treating older patients and their needs.
Simply a matter of experience. Look for someone who is in their 40's 50's 60's. Or you might find one who specializes in geriatric dental treatment. Good luck !

In brief: Older
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. John Thaler
Dr. Paul Wright
In brief: Experience wins!
I would consider your comfort with the doctor and their competence to be the most important.
A lot goes into a good therapeutic relationship with a doctor, but you need to be able to trust them. Also, there is no replacement for knowledge and experience and a grey-haired doc may give you something you can't learn in medical school!

In brief: Experience wins!
Dr. Paul Wright
Dr. Paul Wright
Dr. Jonathan Jassey