How serious is peeing with little blood clots?

Pain/frequent/urgent. That could be from several causes, including urinary infection, kidney stones & in some cases kidney cancer. The frequency of blood, the degree of pain or no pain when urinating, and associated symptoms such as fever/chills help us narrow the cause, but further studies would be needed to diagnose definitely.
Peeing blood. Kryticalh, "peeing" blood clots, no matter how big or small they are is not normal. You should discuss this with your healthcare provider. Blood or clots in the urine can be a sign of injury, infection or disease of your bladder, ureters (tubes draining the kidney), kidneys or other structures related to urination. Don't be alarmed, but please be sure to address this.