What is the treatment for a hole in the heart of new born baby?

In brief: Depends

Most of them are just physiological and will go away with a time.
Some of them need an observation only, some of them would require surgical intervention. Your doctor with cardiologist will tell.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Ecaterina Sartina
Dr. Ecaterina Sartina

In brief: Depends

The most common one is basically a failure of the heart septum (wall) to finish forming before birth.
Often these (VSD's) will close as the septum finishes. If not, the small ones can often be closed thru a tube inserted in a leg vessel. The big ones could require other work. Your doc can set you up to see a pedi-cardiologist if needed.I often just wait to see if they close by a year.

In brief: Depends