Are there other alternatives to enbrel (etanercept) and humira?

Dr. George Gataky
Dermatology

It depends on the disease being treated.
For psoriasis (my field is dermatology), there is infliximab (remicade), ustekinemab (stelara), alefacept (amevive) - not used much now and golimumab (simponi) - not used much either.

Dr. George Gataky
Dr. George Gataky
Dr. Christine Hom

There are alternatives that don't require you to inject yourself, alternatives that are given by intravenous, and alternatives that work in an entirely different way on a different part of your immune system, for rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, Crohn's disease.

Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Christine Hom
Dr. Andrea Brand