I have an arch in my foot but still feel pain in my ankles and knees when I run. Any advice/suggestions?

Have it evaluated. Your pain could due to trauma (fracture, sprain, arthritis, inflammation), infection, metabolic conditions (gout), poor circulation, musculoskeletal or biomechanical abnormality and different neurologic conditions (neuropathy). A thorough history and physical exam and possibly some laboratory and radiology exams are needed to determine the exact cause. The treatment varies depending on the cause.
Need more support. You likely need a better support. You should see a podiatrist to get orthotics. You may need firmer support or better control at the heel (heel post).