I'm 28 weeks pregnant and I wanted to know should I be concern if I feel a lot of fetal movement ?

Dr. James Cunnar

In brief: No

Fetal movement is a good thing.
As long as you don't have any vaginal bleeding or discharge, excessive fetal movement is not concerning.

In brief: No

Fetal movement is a good thing.
Dr. James Cunnar
Dr. James Cunnar
David Miller

In brief: Not necessarily

Fetal movement is typically first noticed by mom at 17-20 weeks.
As is true for kids after they're born, some "run around" more than others. Once you start feeling movement you will generally get an idea of what is normal for your baby. If you notice a change from normal, i would recommend discussing with your doctor.

In brief: Not necessarily

David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Adam Levy